Friday, October 3, 2014

October Surprise

Hello and Welcome to you, the reader of this blog.  Happiness fills my heart as I compose these words, grateful that you are giving me not only some of your time but also lending me space in your heart and mind.

And now, minimizing my superhero powers of bullshit, as much as is humanly possible, I offer some poetry.

Me is about to be with me and work out some important stuff.  Who told me to live life this way right now?  Well, me.  I've wanted people close to me to understand why I had to leave and be alone, but, I've got to do what I've got to do.

I've never been comfortable being alone.

My relationships have not always been great.

I've hoped others would keep me company.

Now I go, alone, to comfort/confront myself.

I'll rejoin you in a month.









No comments:

Post a Comment